3 Chicken Breast
1 package Taco seasoning
1 Jar Pace Hot Salsa
1/2 can Black beans (drained)
1/4 cup fresh Cilantro
1 jar sliced jalapenos (drained)
1. Put chicken, taco seasoning, and salsa in the Crockpot. Add water just enough to cover the chicken. Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours.
2. Take out the chicken and shred it with a fork.
3. Return shredded chicken to crock pot and add jalapenos, black beans, and cilantro. Mix and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Original Recipe credit goes to my BFF Jaimie Ternes 🙂
2 Large Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cans Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of Chicken Broth (I use Swanson)
2 packages Dry Ranch Dressing Mix (Hidden Valley usually has one near the dressing aisle)
8 oz Cream Cheese
Wide Egg Noodles (The sauce will be enough for two bags worth of noodles)
1. Spray Crockpot with cooking spray (I use Pam) to prevent the sides from burning.
2. Pour cans of soup, chicken broth, and 1 package of the dry ranch in your Crockpot. Stir together smoothing out the clumps of soup.
3. Sprinkle half of the second package of dry ranch on top of the mixture. Add frozen chicken breasts on top of the mixture, then sprinkle remaining dry ranch on top.
4. Turn Crockpot on low for 8 hours.
5. Remove chicken from Crockpot and set on a plate to shred. The meat should literally fall apart. Once you’ve shredded it add it back to your Crockpot, and add the package of cream cheese (cubed to melt faster).
6. Keep cooking on Low for 30 more minutes and stir to make sure cream cheese is melted. Then serve over egg noodles! Yum 🙂
The original recipe before my tweaks can be found here: The Crockstar