1 8 oz. bag Mozzarella
1 small container Ricotta Cheese
½ cup Parmesan
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 lb. Ground Turkey
1 12 oz. box Barilla Jumbo Shells
2 jars Spaghetti Sauce
1. Boil the shells as directed on the package, then rinse under cold water. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the turkey meat in a separate pan and drain.
3. In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, turkey.
4. Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with the tomato sauce.
5. Stuff each shell with the mixture, just enough to where you can still close it. Line them in the pan as you fill them so they stay closed.
6. Pour spaghetti sauce over filled shells.
7. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
Original Recipe credit goes to my boyfriend’s Stepdad, Marty Brennan 🙂