My coworker, Virginia, loves to make her own popcorn while her husband is out of town on work trips. For her Christmas gift I decided to make her a movie night kit for while her husband, Brian, was out of town. It was super easy to throw together and I’ve attached links to everything I bought!
What I used:
1. Popcorn Bowl- World Market, $9.99
2. Haribo Gummy Bears- Found at most convenience stores for around $2
3. Dean Jacobs Old Fashioned Popcorn Kit- Soupbase, $11.95
4. White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning- I bought it from William Sonoma for around $5 but it’s no longer available. You can find seasoning anywhere.
5. A bottle of Prosecco (because it’s her favorite)
6. A Redbox gift card would also be a nice touch! (I was putting this together last minute so I didn’t have time to do that)
For the Sign, I printed it out then glued it to a piece of red construction paper. I taped it to the top part of a bendy straw, shoving the longer part into the bowl filled with raffia. This made it stand out and move where I wanted it!
She already had a popcorn maker convenient for the microwave but I saw this one and thought it was awesome! It’s glass so you don’t have to worry about what chemicals might be coming off the plastic containers. It’s $22.50 at William Sonoma, click the picture to see it on their website.